Carnival Cruises will offer Alaska cruises for 7 days round trip Seattle onboard the Carnival Legend in 2018 and 2019. Onboard Carnival Legend you never have to rush to see the wonders of the Last Frontier; huge windows are everywhere.
Book Now Early Saver Fares for 2019!
Enjoy Cruise Savings on ALL 2018 and 2019 Alaska Cruises
There's no better way to see the rugged beauty of Alaska than from abroad our roomy, wonderful Carnival Legend. With staterooms that feature balconies and walls made of glass, you won't miss a single amazing scene outside. And speaking of scenery, are you ready for your ocular workout? On our Alaska Glacier Bay cruise itineraries, you'll spy glaciers and wildlife. Keep your eyes peeled as you pan for gold in Juneau. And crane your neck skyward in Ketchikan, the "Totem Pole Capital of the World." Plus, sail Alaska (now round-trip from Seattle) and set your sights on the 30-mile-long, glacier-carved Tracy Arm Fjord and Victoria's charming gardens. Or get your peepers ready for fjords and snowcapped mountains as you sail through Glacier Bay.
2018 Alaska Cruise Season with Carnival Cruises:
7 Day Roundtrip Seattle Alaska Cruises on Carnival Legend
8 Day Alaska Cruise Seattle to Vancouver in September
A destination eons in the making, Glacier Bay's pristine landscape makes this the top Alaska spot on most travelers' must-see lists. Your Glacier Bay Alaska cruise takes you to a protected national park spread across 3.2 million acres in southeast Alaska and is home to 15 active glaciers, numerous seabirds, otters, humpback whales and countless other priceless natural sights.
There's no better way to make the most of your time in Alaska than on a Carnival Cruise.
One thing's for sure - you won't need a map to find the fun on any one of our ships. Because, around every corner and down each corridor, there's an almost mind-boggling number of things to see and do. Our philosophy: The more imaginative, the better.
Yes, there's a reason our ships are called the "Fun Ships." We've left no stone unturned in loading them with imaginative and innovative features. Here are just a few of our favourites.
What's included on your Carnival Alaska Cruise?
- All meals and snacks (hello, soft-serve ice cream and pizza) to make your tummy happy day and night.
- Spectacular stage shows and lots of live entertainment.
- Accommodations so roomy, you may never want to leave (good thing you also get 24-hour stateroom service).
- Full schedule of shipboard activities. Pencil in some giggles.
- Award-winning youth programs. Score major points with kids and teens.
- Fitness center with sweet equipment and sweeter views.
- Clubs and lounges that want your groove thang.
- Relaxing whirlpools with awesome scenery.
Plus, we'll even fold your stateroom towels into cute little animals. It's just one of the nice things we'll treat you to.
Here's your chance to dip a toe into onboard entertainment, activities, bars and more... so that when you cruise Alaska, you're ready to dive headfirst into the fun!
- Hasbro, The Game Show - your favourite board games come to life in this fun-for-all-ages game show extravaganza.
- DJ Irie - Carnival has teamed up with the offical DJ of the Miami Heat to keep onboard DJ's skills hot - and the onboard parties hotter.
- The Punchliner Comedy Club - hope you packed your funny bone, because renowned comedian George Lopez is helping Carnival make their comedy clubs funnier than ever.
- Playlist Productions - how about a show, to go? Carnival's theater is full of amazing musicals cruising along with you.
- Piano Bar - finally, a bar where dining alone isn't just tolerated, it's strongly encouraged.
- Stage Shows - grab a seat in the main stage area for a performance that may literally knock your socks (or flip-flops) off.
- Live Music - music lovers, listen up. Carnival ships are rocking and rolling with some of the best bands at sea.
- Karaoke - channel your inner chanteuse, rock god or pop diva and wow the world (well, fellow guests at least).
- Nightclub - better pack your best moves 'cuz the Carnival dance floor is waiting for them. You ready to get the party started?
- Superstar Live - just like karaoke, except you're fronting a live band. So basically, not like karaoke at all.
- Dive-In Movies - settle in to a poolside lounge chair as you take in a big-name movie under the stars
- Cooking Demonstation - taste what happens when our chefs demonstrate how they make some of your favorite foods
- Library - find yourself a good book to lose yourself in
- Internet Cafe
- Art Exhibitions
- Dodgeball - always remember to look both ways as you outlast the competition
- Games, Video Arcade, FunHub, Art Seminars and more
You've got a foodie in you - everyone does! Awaken and delight yours on a Carnival cruise with delicious main dishes, tempting desserts and general yumminess everywhere you look.
- Seafood Shack - favor flavor above all? See your way to Seafood Shack for something simply delicious.
- Guy's Burger Joint - take a big juicy bite out of one of the best burgers at sea, brought to you by none other than celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
- BlueIguana Cantina - head on down to Carnival Mexican cantina, where the food is fresh and the atmosphere is fresher.
- Cucina del Capitano - sit down to a delectable family meal at an Italian countryside villa; in the middle of the ocean.
- Steakhoue - enjoy a premium steak served in an atmosphere to match.
- Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast - sit down to breakfast with the world of Dr. Seuss.
Family Cruising - Fun for all ages.
Kids are the ultimate fun aficionados, so we created three places for them, with awesomeness baked right in. Camp Carnivalis a nirvana of crayons, face paints and games for kids 2 to 11. Young teens 12 to 14 have their own oasis of dance parties and video games at Circle "C". And teens (aka 15- to 17- year-olds) can get their fill of sports music and shore excursions at Club O2.
Waterworks - Wanna splish and splash the day away? Head on over to WaterWorks, Carnival's onboard waterpark. First up, there's the Twister Waterslide, hundreds of feet of spiraling awesomeness that starts you off high in the air and gets you down low with one of the fastest, wettest rides you'll find anywhere. Select ships have side-by-side racing slides, which make serious competition seriously fun. Wear your speed suit for Speedway Splash, which features hundreds of feet of racing action, plus special lighting effects you'll experience on the road to victory. DrainPipe ends with one major swirl of a finish, while PowerDrencher takes soaking seriously - imagine the biggest bucket of water you've ever seen, raining down on you from above. And this isn't just kids' stuff - the young at heart are encouraged to zoom and splash around too! (WaterWorks configurations vary by ship.)
Seuss At Sea - From the whimsical and always wonderful world of Dr. Seuss comes Cats in Hats, Fish Red and Blue, and both kinds of Things - 1 and 2. And they're all coming to a Carnival cruise near you as the world of Dr. Seuss leaps off the page and onto Seuss at Sea.
Dr. Seuss's timeless stories are the kind kids memorize, and this is the kind of cruise you'll remember for a lifetime. The whole family will still enjoy all the classic Carnival activities, but the littlest ones, and their families, will also enjoy an all-new, extra-special experience as the fantastical world of Dr. Seuss comes to life around them.
Enjoy a special onboard character parade, interactive story time, arts & crafts activities, character breakfast featuring their favorite Dr. Seuss friends and more. Seuss at Sea truly brings your child's favorite books to life.
Your Home, Away From Home - Staterooms:
Resort-style cruising, with an emphasis on style. Carnival includes 24-hour room service, a 24-hour room steward, soft & cozy linens (Carnival Comfort Collection), bathrobes, nightly turndown service, plenty of closet & drawer space, private bathroom and shower, television, individual climate control, telephone, and personal safe for valuables.
All staterooms have two twin beds that push together to make a king-size bed. Many staterooms are family-friendly, which means we've got rooms that comfortably accommodate up to five people, plus rooms with an extra bathroom, which makes getting ready in the morning or winding down at night a snap. Plus, you'll never have to hear "quit hogging the shower!" again. If you're looking to keep the group together or just need the extra space, book connecting rooms and open the door between you for that instant 'second bedroom' feel.
Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms
Cloud 9 Spa staterooms do things a little different than ordinary staterooms. For starters, we dare you to cross the threshold without feeling a little more relaxed. Once you're inside, you'll find pleasing decor and in-room amenities like exclusive shampoo and conditioner, shower gel and vitamin-rich body lotions. Details matter, so you'll also find spa-branded bathrobes and slippers to enhance your stay. What's more, your excellent stateroom choice gets you priority spa reservations, free fitness classes, unlimited access to the thermal suites and Thalassotherapy pool, exclusive discounts on treatments while in port... and more! And the best part? We've got a full range of rooms with that Cloud 9 mojo, from cozy Interiors to stretch-out Suites, ensuring you'll never have to sacrifice comfort for value.
Legends are made, not born, and we've made Carnival Legend even more deserving of its nameplate. This ship now packs some of the newest, greatest features you'll find across the fleet.
If you're looking to discover new legends, flip directly to the RedFrog Pub, featuring not only a mythical mascot, but actual drinks - plus Caribbean atmosphere by the gallon. Your heroic journey down the Green Thunder waterslide is a saga you'll recount for ages. And Bonsai Sushi proves that you needn't teach a man to fish for him to enjoy delicacies from the sea.
This ship, which pays tribute to some of the most enduring legends throughout the ages, still features classic Carnival Legend favorites. Take a dip in the Camelot and Avalon pools, wish for fortune at Club Merlin Casino, and taste something savory at Truffles Restaurant. There's more than one way to dine at Lido Deck's Unicorn Cafe, and at The Golden Fleece Steakhouse, the great multi-course meal is no myth.
Music lovers who go for the classics will love Billie's Piano Bar. Kids will tell and retell their tale of their favourite vacation, spent hanging out and meeting new friends at one of three supervised youth areas. And adults can get lost in a good book, or just one another's company, at the legendarily kid-free Serenity Adult Only Area... and then dance the night away at Medusa's Lair Dance Club.
This is one Alaska vacation that'll go down in your history books.
Serenity Adult Only Retreat - Somebody at Carnival knows just what you need, and it's pretty much exactly the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat. Look, you'll still be on the same ship as the kids, the hoopla, and all the Carnival-style excitement... but you could easily forget, because when you're at Serenity you could not be further from it all. The world you'll find yourself in is one of complete peace, sea breezes, swaying hammocks and, of course, a nearby bar. It's the place to get done the kind of stuff you just can't seem to do anywhere else - reconnect with your partner, finish that book, or do absolutely, blissfully, nothing at all.
Some days you feel like whooping it up; some days, just slip-sliding the day away. And we get that. So how about experiencing the wet noodle treatment in our steam room? Then go for a pampering massage at Spa Carnival. And to guarantee no spikes in your blood pressure, top it all off with lounging by the pool on the Lido deck.
How about some eye candy?
You're on a cruise to Alaska it means one thing: Bring the binoculars. You won't have to miss a minute of gazing at ice-blue glaciers, watching quaint fishing villages drift by, looking for moose or whales, or peeping at foliage-dotted coastlines.
Bet on a sure thing.
Why wait 'til the sun goes down? While at sea, our casinos are open all day for you to roll the dice, play cards and test Lady Luck.
If you're looking for a cruise vacation that's a little bit out of the way and a little bit out of the ordinary, make going on an Alaskan cruise your first choice! Alaska is a natural wonder through and through, but the coastal panhandle region Carnival sails to is perhaps the most stunning. On an Alaska cruise you'll find not only quaint towns and scenic harbor vistas, but the best of nature - including fjords, wildlife and mountains galore.
ALASKA FUN FACT
Alaska is home to 17 of the tallest peaks in the United States!