Disney Cruise Line will offer Alaska cruises in 2017 and 2018 onboard Disney Wonder. The Disney Wonder will sail roundtrip Vancouver, BC offering the best family vacation to Alaska!
Disney Wonder Alaska Cruises
All sorts of dreams are about to come true. That's what a Disney cruise is all about - making magic happen for everyone who sails, while bringing you the special kind of enchantment that only Disney can create.
Each Alaska cruise with Disney is filled with wonders for everyone of every age. World-famous Disney service and unmatched entertainment are just two of the reasons Disney has been recognized Five Consecutive Years as Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards for Families!
Imagine strolling the shores of Alaska, sharing time with your favorite Disney Characters. We can't wait to share all of the enchantment with you on board Disney Wonder. If you've been wishing for the perfect cruise for everyone in your family, we've got great news: magic is about to happen in breathtaking Disney style.
Endless imagination is included on your Disney Wonder Alaska Cruise
Here are just a few of the not-so-basic amenities that you'll enjoy throughout your cruise:
- Entertainment for all ages, day and night
- Just for Kids (3 and up): Oceans of activities and adventures in their very own kids' clubs
- Just for Teens: Special programs and a "teens-only" hangout
- Just for Adults: Exclusive areas, nightclubs, spa, fitness center, programs and more
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, sodas, snacks and more, every day
- Fireworks at sea (weather permitting)
- First-run films, including some in digital 3D
- Spacious staterooms designed for families
Disney Cruise Line is bringing the animated hit "Frozen" with brand-new experiences by the film to the Disney Wonder in the summer of 2015 while cruising Alaska! Guests will enjoy a spectacular deck party, a three-song stage show production number, new character meet and greets, storybook adventures ashore and more!
Adults and kids will be transported to the land of "Frozen" when the Disney Wonder is transformed into a winter wonderland for one day of frozen fun! Some of the exciting family fun experiences that will be available include:
- Memorable moments with Anna, Elsa, and for the first time in forever, Kristoff and Olaf.
- "Anna's Chase for the Chocolate" scavenger hunt for those who share Anna's sense of adventure, with a special surprise for finishing the game.
- "Do You Want to Build a Snowman" activity where kids take on Elsa's magical powers to make snow and ice.
- "The Maypole Swirl and Twirl" for families to learn a traditional Scandinavian dance spinning and braiding giant ribbons.
- "Frozen" themed dining experience, including a menu inspired by traditional Nordic fare and special dishes inspired by the film.
- "Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends," a family-friendly interactive deck party featuring the famous royal sisters of Arendelle and their fun-loving Nordic companions.
Guests aboard the Disney Wonder this summer will be able to meet Olaf, Anna and Elsa when they take a royal tour of the ship. Check your Personal Navigator on the first day of your Alaska cruise to learn when ticket distribution is available for the special Meet & Greet.
Entertainment on the Disney Wonder includes exclusive offerings your entire family is sure to love. Experience Broadway-caliber live stage shows starring some of your favorite Disney Characters daily in the Walt Disney Theatre and enjoy first-run movies in the Buena Vista Theatre.
The Buena Vista Theatre is a large-sized theater located at Deck 5, Aft on the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder and Decks 4 and 5, Midship on the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy. An elegant cinema featuring plush seats, a giant movie screen and advanced projection with Dolby sound and Dolby 3D, the theatre screens first-run movies.
Character Greetings, where children and adults can meet and greet Disney Characters, occur throughout the entire fleet of Disney Cruise Line ships, both in designated places and during special surprise appearances.
Disney Dreams - An Enchanted Classic is an award-winning, 50-minute live show celebrating the value of dreams, starring some of your favorite Disney Characters.
The Golden Mickeys is an approximate 50-minute, live show presented as an awards ceremony in which characters from Disney movies are nominated in a series of categories.
Toy Story - The Musical is an approximate hour-long, live show based on the hit Disney Pixar film. The light-hearted story of Woody and Buzz Lightyear's friendship plays exclusively at the Walt Disney Theatre.
The Walt Disney Theatre is a large-sized theatre located at Deck 4, Forward on the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder and on Decks 3 and 4, Forward aboard the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy. A lavish live performance venue, the theatre provides a dramatic setting for original, Broadway-style Disney live shows, as well as first-run feature films in spectacular Dolby 3D and Dolby sound.
ALASKA FUN FACT
The Togiak National Wildlife Refuge has over 200 bird species and sees up to 12,000 male walruses hauling out one-time at Cape Pierce.