FREE AIR, FREE SHORE EXCURSIONS & 2-FOR-1 CRUISE FARES!
In 2013 Regent Seven Seas Cruises will offer one six star cruise ship in Alaska. The Seven Seas Navigator will offer 7 night one-way Vancouver to Anchorage cruises, and reverse.
Amid this pristine
wilderness of Alaska, you inhabit a sheltered haven of supreme luxury.
With less than 500 guests, Seven Seas Navigator is decidedly more intimate
than a mass-market vessel offering Alaska Cruises. There's a suite
with balcony for 70% of guests. Expect lecturers help you appreciate
the landscape with new insight. And one-way Alaska Cruise itineraries
allow you to visit more ports with more time ashore.
with Regent Seven Seas Cruises to Alaska. Listen to the stories
of frenzied Klondike Gold Rushers. Discover the drama of Native American
myths. Renew your spirit in the primordial beauty and timeless sensations
of nature. You will not be disappointed.
With its excellent entertainment program,
acclaimed cuisine and all-inclusive pricing Regent Seven Seas Cruises
is a great value!
FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions on each and every cruise. Receive access to complimentary, award-winning shore excursions during your voyage, in addition to the all-inclusive cruise experience you have come to expect from the World's Best Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Below is an example of Free
Alaska Shore Excursions included on the Seven Seas Navigator Alaska cruises!
In Juneau... Mendenhall Glacier Explorer; Flavours of Juneau; Mendenhall Glacier Guide's Choice Adventure; Mendenhall Glacier & Juneau Highlights; Mendenhall Glacier River Float, Mendenhall Glacier Native Canoe Adventure; Historic Gold Mining & Panning Adventure; Gold Creek Salmon Bake; Glacier View Sea Kayaking; Mendenhall Glacier & Gardens
In Ketchikan... Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show; Cruise George Inlet & Crab Feast; Alaska's First City Highlights; Rainforest Canoe & Nature Trail; Rainforest Island Adventure; Saxman Native Village & Lumberjack Show; Totem Traditions & Potlatch Park; The Bering Sea - Crab Fisherman's Tour; An Alaskan Chef's Table' Guided Fishing in the Wilderness
In Sitka... Sea Otter and Wildlife Quest; Wilderness Sea Kayaking; Historic Sitka & Nature Walk, Russian America, Raptor Center & Colo
In Skagway... White Pass Scenic Railroad; Rainforest Bicycle Tour; Chilkoot Trail Hike & Float Adventure; Klondike Gold Dredge & Gold Panning; Ghosts & Goodtimes Girls Historic Walking Tour; Klondike Explorer & Skagway Highlights
Seven Seas Cruises has received several Awards including:
- Best Cabins, Small Ship - Cruise Critic 2011
- Best Large-Ship Cruise Line - Conde Nast Traveler Readers 2010
- Best Large-Ship Cruise Line - Virtuoso Performance 2010
- Best Mid-Size Cruise Line - Zagat 2009
- Six Plus Stars Rating - Stern's Guide to the Cruise Vacation 2009
Seven Seas Cruises is a luxury small-ship cruise line. An Alaska Cruise
on Regent is great for travelers looking for country club casual
attire, food & wine conisseurs and the adventure-oriented.
for example, that the superb French cuisine served in Signatures
is prepared by chefs trained at the famed Le Cordon Bleu
of Paris. Imagine savoring a succulent filet with truffles and quaffing
a Premier Cru Margaux while cruising through the Inside Passage. (A
choice of wines is complimentary at dinner, but for those special
occasions, a professional sommelier can help you select a premium
vintage from their cellars.)
they add for an encore? The freedom to follow your own inclinations,
to dine wherever, whenever and with whomever you please. Make reservations
in Latitudes, an intimate hideaway featuring nouveau
international cuisines in a tasting menu. Dine in La Veranda,
a breakfast and lunch buffet that is magically transformed into a
charming trattoria. Then there's the stunning Compass Rose,
Seven Seas Mariner's largest, yet surprisingly intimate restaurant.
Here you'll find ever-changing offerings from traditional to the latest
venues are beautiful. The service superb. However, if you wish to
savour the pleasures of the table privately during regular dinners
hours, you may also order from the Compass Rose and dine en suite.
And, of course, 24-hour room service is always available. Imagine
dining on your private balcony while cruising Hubbard Glacier on your
Seven Seas Cruises distinguishes itself by including and offering:
- 2-for-1 Fares plus additional bonus savings of up to $10,000 per suite
- FREE Roundtrip Air
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Luxury Hotel Package
- FREE Beverages including fine wines and premium spirits
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Ground Transfers
- FREE In-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
- Elegant casual dress code
- Welcome bottle of champagne
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic new steakhouse Prime 7, and Signatures, featuring Le Cordon Bleu-inspired cuisine, Compass Rose, La Veranda plus the al fresco Pool Grill
- In-suite dining, served course-by-course during restaurant hours
- Butler service in Penthouse Suites and higher, included iPad in suite, iPod docking station and complimentary in-suite mini-bar setup
- Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
- Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
- Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
A Place Of Wonder For Children Of All Ages:
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
has designed a youth program for three age groups: 5-9, 10-13 and
14-17. Throughout each voyage to Alaska, their enthusiastic leaders
offer young cruisers the opportunity to participate in a variety of
interactive adventures focusing on Alaska. Children will exercise
their creativity with crafts while gaining knowledge about Alaska's
diverse wildlife, its unique geography, its indigenous crafts, and
its rich artistic hertiage.