provides Alaska Certified Experts specializing in cruise and cruisetour packages to Alaska! Only Alaska Certified Experts are extensively trained on the ports of call and cruise ships travelling to Alaska by Alaska Tourism.
. . . At our office, it is currently Thursday, December 13, 2018 01:37:47 AM, Pacific Time . . .
Our office is now Closed. Please send us an e-mail, or take advantage of our messaging system.
... please refresh page to update current time & date.
Our mission at Cruising2Alaska.com is to put you in contact with friendly, knowledgeable certified Alaska Experts, who provide you excellent service, and exceptional value!
"At Cruising2Alaska.com you will find the Alaska cruise vacation of a lifetime!"
Why put your trust in someone who has never been to Alaska? Let alone all of the ports of call on your cruise or cruisetour?
Your Alaska Certified Experts are all licensed Cruise Specialists who have won numerous Industry Awards with such suppliers as Celebrity Cruises, Carnival Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
It would be our pleasure to serve you!
With ALL of the Alaska Certified Experts working and residing in the ports of call for Alaska cruises and cruisetours, you get the best advice, from locals, who have actually done what you're planning to do... multiple times!
WHY use Cruising2Alaska.com?
We think you have far better things to do in your spare time than trolling internet boards trying to find the accurate information that you're looking for.
Let certified Alaska Experts make your dream vacation happen!
Why spend countless hours reading hundreds or thousands of opinions from random people? How do you know that you share the same likes as DJ467_USA or Debbie_AUS or Cruzr58? Who are they really?
Let us provide you with a licensed, Alaska Certified Expert, whose profession it is to make your dream vacation a reality!
Each Alaska Certified Expert must:
- Make ALL client bookings directly with the travel supplier!
- Your cruise, cruisetour, hotel accommodations, rail package, shore excursions, etc - aka the "travel supplier".
- This makes your booking 100% secure! You know immediately that your vacation has been booked as you requested!
- Accept ALL of your payments via VISA, MasterCard, or American Express (as accepted by the supplier).
- Payment via credit card ensures your booking is immediate and provides you with incontrovertible proof that your booking has been made... in your name and directly with the supplier!
- Be licensed to sell travel in their location of business (British Columbia, Canada / Washington, USA / Alaska, USA).
- Be a member in good standing of Consumer Protection BC, formerly the BPCPA (dependant on office location). Be a member in good standing of the Sellers of Travel Professional Association (dependant on office location). Be a member in good standing of the Alaska Travel Industry Association (dependant on office location).
- Be an IATA member in good standing.
- Be an ACTA member in good standing (dependent on location).
- Provide documentation proving they have actually travelled to Alaska via land and/or cruise ship at least 6 times. Additionally, each individual must travel on an Alaska Cruise or Cruisetour at least once every three years thereafter. After all, you can't be an expert if you haven't been to Alaska many, many times!
- Be an Alaska Certified Expert.
- Be a CLIA member.
Alaska Cruise and Cruisetour Packages in 2017 / 2018
The #1 home port for Alaska cruises and cruisetours is Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - home to the original Alaskan Cruise itinerary, which includes the infamous Inside Passage!
Seattle, Washington, USA - a secondary home port for Alaska cruises. Seattle is a great choice for anyone in the Continental USA who wants to drive to their cruise departure point or a more affordable cruise! (Note: the vast majority of cruises out of Seattle to Alaska do not cruise the Inside Passage!)
Anchorage, Alaska, USA - another major home port for Alaska cruises and cruisetours. These Southbound Alaska Cruises and Cruisetours departing Anchorage can be another option for you! (Note: these cruises can typically be much more expensive than the exact same Northbound itinerary!)
At Cruising2Alaska.com we help everyone find the best value for their cruise vacation, from first-time cruisers to lifetime cruisers! Our unique service takes all of the hassle out of searching for your cruise vacation. Each and every year, Certified Alaska Experts tour in excess of 20+ cruise ships to ensure that these ships will meet or exceed your expectations!
Cruising2Alaska.com is an independent organization. Since 1997, we have been delivering Certified Alaska Experts a steady stream of highly qualified Alaska cruise and cruisetour leads.
Cruising2Alaska.com is a free service helping you, the consumer, to find outstanding service and the best cruise value... all from Alaska Certified Experts. All of the certified Alaska Experts have actually been to Alaska, the Rocky Mountains, Vancouver, Seattle, and everywhere in between... many, many times!
Cruising2Alaska.com is not a travel agency, nor owned by a travel company. Cruising2Alaska.com does not sell, arrange, or contract for travel. Cruising2Alaska.com is 100% independent! Cruising2Alaska.com provides you Alaska Certified Experts with the best information and pricing who DO sell, arrange, and contract travel services should you choose to book with them.