Celebrity Cruises Alaska Cruisetours
With Celebrity Cruises' Alaska Cruisetour packages you'll experience a 7 day cruise and a 3 to 12 day land tour package; giving you the best Alaska has to offer on land and at sea! During your Celebrity Alaskan cruise, you'll be surrounded in modern luxury, while taking in coastal scenery. Then, step ashore and head inland for an exhilarating multi-night, fully escorted land tour. Your land adventure will immerse you in the unspoiled wilderness of Alaska's Interior, all while being escorted by a Celebrity Tour Director; a local expert who will be with you every step of the way to show you Alaska like no one else can.
Enjoy places few people ever get to see. Celebrity takes you on the most scenic itinerary in a relaxing way... so you'll have time to enjoy some of the most spectacular corners of Alaska. Hop aboard Celebrity Millennium in Vancouver and you'll be taken to the edge of a six-mile wide glacier; known as Hubbard Glacier. Revel in 360-degree views of the six-million acre Denali National Park with the Wilderness Express Dome Train. Listen to tales of the land from guides who know this state like no one else. A unique journey into the Alaskan wilderness with Celebrity Cruises.
Choose from 21 Alaska Cruisetour packages which travel to amazing places like Denali National Park, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Talkeetna, Seward, and Alyeska. Packages range from 10 to 14 nights and all cruisetours include a 7-night southbound or northbound cruise with Celebrity Millennium. This Alaskan cruise includes Vancouver, Inside Passage Cruising, Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Hubbard Glacier Cruising, and Seward, plus an in-land tour of Alaska.
GO BETTER with an Alaska Cruisetour!
Dollars OFF All 2019 Alaska Cruisetours
Book an Ocean View or Higher to Receive TWO Free Offers
-Classic Beverage Package for two adults
-Pre-Paid Gratuities for two guests
-$300 USD Shipboard Credit
-Free Unlimited Xcelerate Internet Package
Luxury on Land & Sea in Alaska!
- Celebrity Cruises Alaska cruisetours are escorted by an expert Tour Director.
- You'll be engaged in an array of included activities from riverboat cruises and panning for gold, to guided nature hikes and wildlife safari's.
- You'll overnight in deluxe hotel or lodge accommodations.
- Escorted tours will take you through some of the most spectacular scenery aboard the Wilderness Express, Celebrity Cruises luxurious glass-dome train and/or luxury motorcoaches.
- Onboard the Celebrity Millennium ship during your cruise you'll experience the absolute pinnacle of premium cruising. The ship features the epitome of classic luxury; luxurious accommodations, world-class cuisine and entertainment, Canyon Ranch SpaClub, and much more.
Copyright: State of Alaska/Matt Hage
Travel deep into the heart of the Alaskan interior aboard the Wilderness Express, Celebrity Cruises luxurious glass-domed train that provides 360-degree views of some of the most ruggedly beautiful countryside in the world. Escorted by one of Celebrity's delightful Tour Directors, who not only serve as your guide and historian, but also as your personal concierge.
Take your comfy seat in our magnificent glass-domed train, the Wilderness Express (pictured below). Alaska is right around the corner!
Wilderness Express Luxury Dome Train
You'll travel onboard the Wilderness Express, Celebrity Cruises glass-domed trains are equipped with swiveling wide leather seats, a bistro serving Alaska specialties, and a full-service bar. Unlike any traincar you've ever ridden, this modern marvel was custom-designed to view Alaska's amazing scenery. The Wilderness Express features glass-domed seating that allows you to take advantage of the 360 degree vistas in luxurious comfort. All traincars are easily accessible for the physically challenged. Extra wide swiveling leather seats make conversation convenient. A full-service bar is available as well as specialty coffees and teas. Breathe in the crisp, fresh air on our outside viewing platform or sample local Alaskan specialties in the bistro-style restaurant. Celebrity's outstanding service ensures your every need is attended to as you are left to gaze at the wonder of your surroundings.
- 360 degree viewing through our glass dome
- Coffee & Tea served complimentary
- Friendly Train Host provides live narration during journey
- Dome Level Seating Wide leather reclining seats for maximum comfort
- Seats can turn in pairs to form seating groups
- Bistro Style Dining Room - so you don't miss a single view while dining
- Meals cooked to order by our onboard chef featuring Alaskan specialties for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bar service, Cappuccino & Espresso
- Observation Platform located on first level
- Wheelchair lift to the dome level on every train car
You'll also travel on luxurious, air-conditioned motorcoaches with closed-circuit TVs and adjustable seating. Your comfort is our priority. Lose yourself in the moment and truly unwind as you travel aboard a motorcoach designed with your pleasure in mind. Mile after mile, our professional and courteous drivers provide a comfortable ride as you take in the magnificence of the scenery and anticipate your next destination in Alaska.
Our Tour Director escorts guests throughout the land portion of the cruisetour, traveling with guests everyday & every step of the way.
- Guide and historian, providing narrative of Alaska's history and culture.
- Concierge, facilitating all baggage requirements, hotel check-ins, booking of optional excursions.
- Celebrity Cruises is one of only a few cruisetour operators in Alaska that includes a Tour Director with every package - other operators charge extra.
- Many of our Tour Directors are Alaskans who share fascinating stories about America's Last Frontier.
Hubbard Glacier Included On Every Cruisetour!
1,350 Square Miles of Translucent Blue Ice. Known as "The Galloping Glacier".
- Massive Natural Wonder
- 90 Miles Long
- 1,350 Square Miles
- 300 Foot High Wall Of Ice
- Moves At A Speed Of 11 Meters Per Day
- Largest & Most Active Glacier In North America
- Humpback & Orca Whales Frolic In Nearby Coves
Copyright:State of Alaska/Frank Flavin
On your Alaska Cruisetour you'll stay in authentic, well-appointed resorts surrounded by natural beauty. Enjoy all the conveniences and amenities you'd expect in a fine hotel as you explore and discover the rugged grandeur of this great wilderness. Celebrity Cruises uses the Grande Denali Lodge, McKinley Village Lodge, Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge, The Hotel Alyeska, Seward Windsong Lodge, Anchorage Downtown Marriott, Pike's Waterfront Lodge, and Sophie Station Hotel.
Canadian Rockies Cruisetours
Retrace the route of early settlers through the Canadian Rockies with Celebrity Cruises. All Canadian Rockies cruisetour packages are independent travel itineraries and do not include an escort. Independent travel offers all the features of a structure group vacation plus the advantages only true independence can offer. Enjoy the Canadian Rockies aboard VIA Rail from Jasper to Vancouver. Or enjoy Whistler on our Whistler Cruisetour package, one of British Columbia's premier resort towns and most famously known for hosting the 2010 Olympic games.
Whether you choose Alaska, the Canadian Rockies or Whistler as your destination, an Alaska Cruisetour with Celebrity Cruises offers overnight stays at some of the finest hotels, located in the best possible places for sightseeing, shopping and dining. A perfect complement to your Celebrity Cruises Alaska cruise.