Princess Cruises 2017-2018 Alaska cruise season will offer six ships to choose from. In 2017, the Star Princess, Island Princess, and Coral Princess will offer 7 night one-way Vancouver to Anchorage cruises. The Ruby Princess and Emerald Princess will offer 7 night roundtrip Seattle cruises. The Grand Princess will offer 10 nighs roundtrip San Francisco cruises.
In Alaska there are places so unique and rare, their natural beauty is everlasting. Glacier Bay National Park is such a place and only Princess Cruises features Glacier Bay on virtually every 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise, which sail one-way between Vancouver and Anchorage. The Voyager of the Glaciers Alaska cruise is our most popular itinerary... which also includes the alluring Inside Passage, Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan plus 16 dramatic glaciers while cruising College Fjord in pristine Prince William Sound!
PRINCESS CRUISES 2017 ALASKA ANNIVERSARY SALE!
Must Book By February 28th/2017
-Up To $600 USD Shipboard Spending Money
-Pay a Reduced Deposit to Book
-Free Onboard Spending Money
-Balcony & Higher receive Free Specialty Dining
All Cruising2Alaska.com staff are Princess Alaska Experts.
Experienced consultants with in-depth training & have travelled to Alaska!
"Best Cruise Line in Alaska" Award - 11 out of 12 years!
By Travel Weekly Readers Choice Awards
2017 Alaska Cruise Highlights with Princess Cruises:
7 Day Alaska Cruises Roundtrip Seattle on Emerald Princess
7 Day Alaska Cruises Roundtrip Seattle featuring Glacier Bay on Ruby Princess
10 Day Alaska Cruises Roundtrip San Francisco on Grand Princess
7 Day Alaska Cruises One-Way Vancouver to Anchorage on Coral Princess
7 Day Alaska Cruises One-Way Vancouver to Anchorage on Island Princess
7 Day Alaska Cruises One-Way Vancouver to Anchorage on Star Princess
7 Day Alaska Cruises One-Way Anchorage to Vancouver on Coral Princess
7 Day Alaska Cruises One-Way Anchorage to Vancouver on Island Princess
7 Day Alaska Cruises One-Way Anchorage to Vancouver on Star Princess
10 to 15 Day Alaska Cruise Tours with Princess Cruises
Six Ships to Choose From in Alaska!
Your Princess Cruises ship is more than your home away from home - it's a floating retreat filled with entertaining, engaging options for enjoying each and every hour. Choose to settle in on a deck lounge by our sparkling freshwater pools, or fill your schedule with wonderful activities. Best of all, how you spend your day is up to no one but you.
Standing by the railing as a glacier calves a massive iceberg into the tidewater, watching ahumpback whale creach or docking in a quaint port awash in gold rush ambience is what cruising in Alaska with Princess Cruises is all about. There's no better way to see many of the spectacular places and sightse than from decks of a Princess ship. Whether you're cruising slowly through dazzling Glacier Bay National Park, watching for wildlife as you approach the monumental face of legendary Margerie Glacier, or coming ashore to explore the dockside boutiques of charming frontier towns, you'll find that witnessing the Great Land's splendours from the perspective of a Princess ship is more than you dreamed.
Alaska Cruisetour Packages with Princess Cruises
Bay and Denali National Parks: Only Princess Cruises
includes both of Alaska's inspiring and monumental attractions on
virtually every Gulf of Alaska Cruisetour.
Wilderness Lodges: Only Princess Cruises has built five
magnificent riverside lodges showcasing the unspoiled natural beauty
of the real Alaskan wilderness. Enjoy spectacular views and optional
activities - plus renowned Princess service and style.
Dome Train Service: Rail buffs and nature lovers come from all over the world to travel the celebrated Alaska Railroad corridor. Princess includes this quintessential journey on each of their cruisetour vacations to enhance your visit to Alaska.
Direct To The Wilderness: Princess signature rail service is now offered direct from Whittier to Denali, all in one day! They match stunning scenery with spacious glass-domed railcars. Offered only by Princess, this rail connection provides at least two nights in Denali at a Princess Wilderness Lodge.
Affordable Balcony Staterooms
What could be better than your own personal balcony from which to sit back and watch the world pass by? Princess Cruises pioneered the affordable balcony, and you'll find an array of these enticing staterooms on every ship in Alaska.
North to Alaska in 2016 with Princess Cruises
The Great Alaskan Experience!
There's no better introduction to the Great Land than the enriching North to Alaska program on Princess Cruises. And this year, the experiences that inspired Travel Weekly readers to name Princess the Best Cruise Line in Alaska for nine consecutive years are greater than ever.
From catching gold rush fever at the Klondike Festival to hearing what it means to live like a lumberjack, there's even more to see and learn about this spectacular region through our authentic Alaska activities - both onboard and ashore!
Puppies In The Piazza - Guests can meet some of Skagway's newest sled dogs onboard as they prepare for a life of dog mushing! Guaranteed to elicit squeals of delight from guests of all ages.
Cook My Catch - You hook it, we'll cook it! If you reel in a fish on an excursion during the day, we'll have one of our chefs prepare it to your liking for lunch or dinner. From the ocean, to your table - it doesn't get much fresher than this!
Meet The Mountain Climber - You'll hear exhilarating stories first-hand from mountain climbers who have conquered Denali in our brand-new Hudson Theater at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (only for guests taking an Alaska Cruisetour).
Wild Alaska Seafood
In the spirit of the wild, untamed Great Land, Princess Cruises has expanded our Alaska seafood offerings onboard and partnered with local experts to provide an authentic culinary experience sure to be savored!
- Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute Partnership - Princess Chefs trained by Alaska seafood experts to prepare authentic Alaska cuisine.
- Alaska Menus - An Alaska-themed dinner in the main dining rooms and special Alaska seafood menus in the specialty restaurants onboard.
- Local Alaska Favorites - Specialty dishes from local eateries including Tracy's King Crab Shack, The Alaska Fish House, and the Skagway Fish Company.
- Great Alaska Seafood Cookoff - Winning dish from Chef Travis Haugen of Southside Bistro served on board.
Discovery At Sea - Inside Alaska With Discovery
In partnership with the Discovery Networks, Alaska cruises will feature content from the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet on the wildlife, terrain, history, and adventures from Alaska. Discovery Networks shows such as Gold Rush! and Panning for Gold, along with episodes of The Deadliest Catch and The Klondike mini-series will be featured.
The Klondike Festival And Midnight Sun Party
Experience the thrill and excitement of a real Klondike Festival, hearkening back to the good ol', bad ol' days of gold rush fever with authentic Alaska entertainment. Fun for the whole family, the festival includes performances depicting the heyday of the gold rush, Alaska icon & sled racing presentations, penny whistle classes, Tlingit art projects and more.
Whether you would like to introduce your kids to our Jr. Ranger Program, plan explorations ashore or try your hand at one of our exclusive Discovery at Sea activities featuring hit shows like Shark Week, Deadliest Catch and Mythbusters, now is the time to discover everything our award-winning Alaska cruises and Land & Sea Vacations have to offer! Enjoy Alaska with those who know it best, Princess Cruises!
Princess ships are a destination all their own!
It's afternoon in the Atrium - the central hub of your Princess ship. And much like the quaint city squares you'll visit ashore, the Piazza on Deck 5 is bustling - people are laughing and conversing over a latte or glass of wine as they enjoy a folklore performance nearby. The experience of your destination infuses every moment aboard. As you get to know each deck and every restaurant and lounge, you'll begin to feel more and more at home. Returning to the ship each day, relaxing at dinner and sharing stories with fellow guests about your discoveries ashore, you'll find your life becoming richer in ways both large and small.
- The Piazza, found on most ships, evokes a European plaza where you can enjoy a cappuccino and panini, and regional entertainment.
- Inviting venues on the Piazza include the International Cafe and Vines wine bar, voted one of the Best Wine Bars at Sea by USA Today. Enjoy fine wines from around the world, including many carefully selected from the regions you are visiting and the largest selection of Super Tuscans at sea.
- Discover signature experiences including the on-deck oasis, The Sanctuary, the Lotus Spa, Movies Under the Stars and more.
- The Princess staff hail from around the world and specialize in Princess' signature friendly, attentive service - just one reason Princess was named Cruise Line with Highest Client Satisfaction by TravelAge West WAVE Awards. Be sure to visit the experts at the Shore Excursions desk - they delight in helping guests realize their dreams.
The day dawns with a dazzling realization - your time is your own to do exactly as you please. Which is exactly how a vacation should always be. On your Princess ship, whether you feel like socializing, exercising or finding a solitary spot by a pool with a good book, Princess always has just the right spot for you. Each day, you'll have practically endless possibilities - learn about the next day's port in an engaging presentation, get a manicure, go shopping and then head to a wine tasting. Best of all, you can follow your mood wherever it takes you, and return home refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.
- Activities from dawn to dusk keep you engaged and entertained. Attend a champagne art auction, join culinary demonstrations, learn to wave a flower lei or play the steel drum to a Calypso beat.
- Enrichment programs offered on board help bring the regions you visit to life with courses on art and architectural history, destination photography or scrapbooking.
- Spa offerings help you decompress in the Lotus Spa or on deck at the tranquil oasis, The Sanctuary, and include regional touches like Turkish Hammam steam baths. Fitness buffs will enjoy working out in the state-of-the-art fitness center, with classes like yoga and Zumba.
- Princess has been named Best Onboard Shopping for six straight years by readers of Porthole magazine. Visit the boutiques for homegrown treasures like fine Italian leather, Russian Matroyshka dolls, New Zealand Puau shell gifts, Korean dolls and Taiwanese silk bags, as well as commemorative 50th Anniversary gifts - all at substantial tax- and duty-free savings.
Evening is a special time on a Princess ship. Dinner is done, but the night has just begun. And you can feel the excitement building throughout the ship as you and your fellow passengers consider the bounty of choices for what will undoubtedly be an unforgettable night - every night.
- Endless entertainment ranges from street performers at the Piazza to top headliner comedians featured on Comedy Central to renowned illusionists and Princess Pop Star karaoke.
- Bars and lounges provide fine cocktails and a great place to enjoy everything from cool jazz to the latest top-40 tunes, and include the nautical-themed Wheelhouse Bar, named Best Cruise Ship Bar by Cruise Critic.
- Movies Under the Stars - the 300-square foot, 69,000-watt poolside movie-theater, offers passengers the unique opportunity to enjoy blockbuster Hollywood movies against a backdrop of sea and sky, throughout the day and night. Located on the ship's top deck, Princess makes this experience even more special with personal touches including comfortable chaise lounges, complimentary popcorn, warm cookies & milk and cozy blankets in the evening.
- Production Shows - Princess Signature Shows are featured on every cruise, entertaining passengers with lively music, stunning choreography, and some of the largest casts at sea.
- Dancing, Karaoke & Comedy - Move to the rhythm of the disco beat or take a spin on one of our dance floors. And, for some belly laughs, catch a stand-up comedy act or belt out a song in our karaoke event.
- Parties - Our Cruise Cult Classics parties are known for fun that goes well into the night, with themes that add to the festivities, from re-living the Rock n' Roll era to country western hoedown.
- Bars & Lounges - Evening cocktails in one of the ship's cozy lounges or swanky bars is a perfect place to meet up with shipboard friends and swap stories about the afternoon's adventures.
- Movies & TV - All ships show first-run films and each stateroom has a TV. Where satellite signals prevail, we offer numerous satellite TV channels including ESPN, CNBC, BBC world and Fox News.
Leave stress at the door when you enter The Sanctuary, our blissful signature haven just for adults. Enjoy a soothing massage, recline in a lounge chair with headphones and let our Serenity Stewards serve you spa fare and refreshing fruit drinks. Book early as this heavenly retreat can be busy during sea days like cruising the Inside Passage and Glacier Bay National Park.
Alaskan Tales: Libby Riddles joins every Princess cruise
in Juneau to share her exciting adventures as the first women to win
the Iditarod sled dog race. An Alaskan storyteller spins tales and
recites the poetry of Robert W. Service during the rollicking presentation
onboard in Skagway. And a special orientation aboard ship in Ketchikan
introduces the magnificent Tongass National Forest.
Alaska Up Close
Don't just witness Alaska from the ship - see it up close with an array of our award-winning excursions. From leisurely nature walks and native performances to vigorous hikes and zipline adventures, there's something for every taste and level of activity. Fish for salmon or ride a military-issued Hummer into the Alaska wilderness, try your hand at dog sledding or gold panning, take a flightseeing adventure or watch a lumberjack demonstration - experience Alaska first hand with Princess.
Denali National Park Copyright:State of Alaska/Michael DeYoung
Experts: National park rangers come aboard in Glacier
Bay and onboard naturalists sail with you from beginning to end. These
highly trained experts share their love of Alaska, pointing out wildlife
and making history and culture a fascinating complement to your cruise.
Cruise Companion: Princess commissioned award-winning
author Joe Upton to create a book and map set keyed to a mile-marker
system that follows your cruise or cruisetour route. Packed with photography,
it's a great way to follow along when cruising Alaska.
- Delicious fresh casual fare is prepared from scratch each day, all day, and offered in venues throughout the ship.
- Neapolitan-style pizza out on deck, from classic margherita or pepperoni to daily specialty pies, has been called Best Pizza at Sea by USA Today.
- Traditional English pub lunch features fish & chips, bangers and mash, British ales and other bonny bites.
- Special 50th Anniversary menus will feature the best dishes from over the decades and our exclusive new Princess Seawitch micro brewed beer.
- Chocolate & wine tastings: sample decadent chocolate bites with our selection of premium wines using recommended pairing by Norman Love.
- Chocolate spa treatments: what better way to cap off a premium chocolate experience than with the hydrating, anti-oxidant benefits of a chocolate body treatment in the Lotus Spa.
- Main dining includes out trademark Anytime Dining - eat when and with whom you want - as well as classic Traditional Dining, at the same table with the same wait staff each evening.
- Specialty restaurants offer variety such as the Italian regional fare at Sabatini's or the refined steaks, chops and seafood at Crown Grill.
- Delicious local influences make their way into special menu creations from zesty tacos in Mexico and lamb tagine in the Mediterranean to delicious Alaska salmon and fresh Japanese sushi, served with flavorful regional wines, beers and cocktails. And don't forget daily-made Italian gelato for dessert on every cruise!
- The entire Princess fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaine des Rotisseurs gastronomic society.
- A dedicated room steward greets you each day by name and is there not only to keep your room tidy, but to handle any special requests you may have.
- Stateroom amenities include 100% Egyptian cotton linens and duvet, down pillows, luxurious toiletries, flat-screen televisions, refrigerator, wireless Internet connectivity and much more.
- Special in-room programming such as Princess-produced documentaries and specials that let you learn about your destination from the comfort of your stateroom, as well as The Wake Show, our entertaining and informative morning program highlighting the day's events onboard and ashore.
- Mini-Suites and Suites offer more space and a whole variety of additional amenities from welcome champagne and fresh flowers to luxury mattresses and priority disembarkation.
Princess Fun Zone - Grown-ups Not Required
With Princess Cruises, young kids and teens have their own kind of fun and their own place to hang out. The youth and teen centers onboard each ship are fully equipped with everything from the latest video games and movies, to splash pools, ping-pong tables, jukeboxes and game tables. Princess Cruises even has programs for different age groups: Pelicans (ages 3-7), Princess Pirateers (ages 8-12) and Off Limits (ages 13-17) will keep your kids busy while you have that romantic dinner for two or just need a little spa time!
Alaska Explorers Youth Program
Kids and teens will explore their adventurous side with activities such as our Jr. Ranger Program, Panning for Gold, the Deadliest Catch Crab Sorting Game, and amazing What would Survivorman do? games!
A Princess cruise to Alaska is a complete escape for all passengers, including those with disabilities. Every Princess ship has wheelchair accessible staterooms, All in One Kits including TTY, Assistive Listening Devices and Braille signage. Princess Cruises also welcomes service animals. For more information about a wheelchair accessible vacation to Alaska please contact one of our Alaska Specialists!
ALASKA FUN FACT
Wrangell St. Elias National Park in Alaska is the largest in the USA